I was unpacking boxes and came across this picture, so I took the time to figure out how to scan and post to blog....I am learning a lot this week! Watch out Uncle Ken, Liz has a mean hook with oven mitts on!
Ha haa, never a dull moment with Uncle Meano and a piece of pie! And I love Liz's face, hilarious. This is so fun to have your life here to read about Maureen!
Who would have thought it would feel so fulfilling to write a dissertation? I cannot believe how into I get when I am working on it. I don't know how it will all end, but so far, I am really excited to be doing it. I just wish I had many more hours in the day to do things I like.
October 5th is 25 years of marriage, so we headed to New Hampshire for a weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed the hiking, walking, talking, movie, eating.....so fun to spend time together again with my best friend,
Ha haa, never a dull moment with Uncle Meano and a piece of pie! And I love Liz's face, hilarious. This is so fun to have your life here to read about Maureen!
ReplyDelete